Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'll give you one guess...



Double Post City


Guess what? I made Pizza last night, crazy huh? It turned out really well. I used my basic dough recipe with a couple small tweaks. For my sauce I bloomed the garlic and red pepper in EVOO and added an Italian seasoning mix that I got, with a little extra oregano. I mixed that with a can of 6 in 1 crushed tomatoes. 6 in 1 tomatoes are really great, next time you make something that calls for crushed tomatoes you should pick some up. The Biggs by me has them in the Italian section, but I hear they can be a little hard to find. I used a combination of pre-shredded and fresh Mozz. I made a meaty topper and veggie. The mead had sliced pepperoni and mild Italian sausage under the cheese, and some big chunks of bacon on top. The veggie had spinach under the cheese, and chopped green bell pepper and thinly sliced mushroom on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment